Beat the line-ups and avoid having to search the bookshelves by ordering your books online!
Step one: login to MyCampus.
Step two: go to Helpful Links > Registration > Books for term
You will be directed to “Courses you are currently enrolled in,” ensure these are your correct classes and select “here.”
The books for each course will be listed underneath the course title.
Step three: click on the “Shopping cart” icon located beneath each book description or book title to add the textbook to your basket.
Step four: click “Continue Shopping” to return to your booklist and add more to your basket.
Step five: click “Checkout.”
If this is your first online purchase through the Campus Bookstore, create a new account. If you have ordered online before, enter your account information to log in.
Step six: click “Submit order.”
Step seven: choose a “Shipping profile.”
- Delivery inside Ontario ($10): books will be sent to your shipping address
- Delivery outside Ontario ($15): books will be sent to your shipping address
- International Delivery (cost depends on weight): books will be sent to your shipping address
- In-store pick-up (no charge): books will be gathered and waiting for you to pick up at the Oshawa Main Campus Bookstore or at one of our following satellite locations:
- Whitby campus bookstore located at 1610 Champlain Avenue in Whitby
- Pickering Learning Site located at 1340 Pickering Parkway in Pickering
Step eight: Click “Pay now.”
- Methods of payment accepted for online orders:
- American Express
- Prepaid credit cards
Please note, the Campus Bookstore does not accept Mastercard debit or Visa debit cards.
Step nine: enter your credit card information and then click “Submit.”
Additional information for online ordering can be found at the following link.
The Campus Bookstore now offers price matching for in-store purchases. Please visit the website for more details.
Please note: it is recommended that you wait until you have attended the first day of each class before removing the wrapping from your textbooks. Course textbooks cannot be returned once they have been opened.