Programs and courses you need to succeed
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your existing skills, expand your knowledge or want to make a career change, Durham College provides the continuing education programs and courses you need to succeed in your professional career or enjoy during your leisure time.
From program descriptions and admission and registration guidelines to course transfer information and online education options, you can find everything you need to expand your education today.
For detailed course and program information, view the Continuing Education Course Calendar. [PDF - 5 MB] (This link will open in a new window).
The material in this calendar has been prepared well in advance of the academic session. Please note: unforeseen changes are not reflected in the calendar. Please verify information with the website course offerings.
Instructor/developer required for:
- Wound care – BScN and IIWC preferred
Please submit your resumé to Donna Boyd @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Online instructors required
Durham College Distance Education is looking for subject matter experts to facilitate the following online courses beginning Fall 2013 semester. Previous online teaching experience required. All resumés should be forwarded to Cindy Foley at email@example.com on or before Friday May 31. Please include the course name in the Subject line of your email.
- Advanced Accounting – CGA equivalent
- Anatomy and Physiology Levels 1 and 2
- APCO Fire Dispatch – must be APCO certified
- Business Finance Levels 1 and 2 – CGA equivalent
- Business Mathematics
- Engineering Drawings I and 2 Industrial
- Cost Management
- ECE Field Placement (must be able to make agency visits during normal work hours)
- Guidance of the Young Child – ECE program
- Health Assessment
- HTML Introduction and Intermediate
- Intermediate Accounting II – CGA equivalent
- Managerial Cost Accounting – CGA equivalent
- Mathematics levels 1 and 2
- Pop Culture and the Media