SUMMER CAMP INSTRUCTORS
The School of Continuing Education is looking for Summer Camp instructors to facilitate the following camps beginning in July 2017.
All resumes should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 26, 2017.
Please include the camp name in the subject line of your email.
CONTINUING EDUCATION INSTRUCTORS
The School of Continuing Education is looking for subject matter experts to facilitate courses in the following Program beginning in the Spring/Summer 2017 semester. Previous teaching experience is an asset.
Job requirements include:
- Fashion Design / Fashion Arts / Fashion Techniques diploma or equivalent and minimum 3 year’s work experience in the related field.
- The applicant must demonstrate professional practices, a high quality of craftsmanship and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Specific areas of expertise should include garment construction, tailoring, fit and alteration techniques and apparel pattern drafting.
- In addition, a sound knowledge of design and construction techniques for interior décor is required.
- The candidate must be prepared to work with a diverse student demographic including students with a career oriented focus and students with a general, leisure interest.
- A commitment to continual improvement and a collaborative work environment will be a consideration.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with previous teaching experience.
All resumes should be forwarded to the attention of Lori Buscher at email@example.com on or before May 30, 2017.
Please include the Program name in the subject line of your email.