At Durham College, students are encouraged to participate in student life activities and programs that promote their intellectual development and growth.
Our vibrant student life opportunities are consistent with our educational vision to provide a seamless learning environment for all students.
The Student Life office is committed to helping you smoothly transition into the college community while supporting your personal growth throughout your post-secondary journey. It offers the following programs and services:
- A Co-curricular Recognition program
- Beat the Rush
- First generation community
- First-year student web pages
- Get Prepared for Success (GPS)
- Parent and family support
- The Ask Me I’m Orange campaign
- The DC Crew Leadership Program
- The E-Mentoring Program
- Student Handbooks