Career Services provides you with the skills necessary to successfully manage your personal career development. Services are free of charge for up to two years after graduation. According to the provincial government’s latest KPI survey, Durham College’s graduate employment rate was 83.7 per cent and our employer satisfaction rate was 95 per cent.
Our advisors are available to assist you with your job search, career research and planning and/or the job application process. An advisor will work with you to assess your:
- Career goals and plans
- Current resume and employment letter writing
- Interviewing skills
- Strengths and interests, including use of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Career Cruising if required
The Hired Portal provides you with the ability to:
- Book advisor appointments
- Explore the Career Tools resources
- Learn about internship opportunities
- Register for career-related events, employer recruitment sessions and on-campus interviews
- View job postings and check out employer links
Discover more about the job search process than you ever knew before!
For more information, visit the Hired Portal.share