How to apply
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling out the application form. Submit the documents required as shown on the checklist along with the completed application form to The Office of International Business Development, Durham College.
NOTE: It is strongly suggested to fill out the International Student Application Form on a computer. If filling the application out by hand, please print very clearly.
- Personal information: Student’s name should be identical to the one appearing on his/her passport.
- Student Contact information:
- Student’s full mailing address and student’s valid email address are both required.
- If the student is in Canada already, please provide both current and overseas addresses.
- Agent information: a proper space is designated for our partners to fill in their information.
- Program Choices:
- Each student can choose up to TWO post-secondary programs.
- Durham’s ESL program is provided through our on-campus partner Culture Works.
- Academic information: The diploma and transcripts from listed the secondary and/or post-secondary school are required.
- English proficiency:
- A copy of the official test score result is required.
- Students who plan to apply under the Student Partnership Program (SPP) are required to take the IELTS test ONLY.
- Accommodation/airport pickup: Indicate any additional services needed.
- Application checklist:
- Must indicate if student will apply under SPP or not. Students applying from India will be required to apply under SPP India.
- All the documents on the checklist should be included with the student’s application form when submitted.
- Any document not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Payment options: Student application will not be processed unless the $100 CAD application fee is received.