Intercampus Borrowing Delivery
Material housed at DC/UOIT libraries may be transferred for pickup at another DC/UOIT library
To request transfer of materials
- Find the specific material you want in the Library’s online catalogue.
- Material housed at Media Services is not available via inter-campus borrowing. For assistance with Media Services material contact Media Services
- Requested books must be “in library” at the time of the request. Material that is checked out can be placed on hold.
- Only books that circulate will be transferred. For assistance identifying circulating material for your borrower category please ask at a library service desk.
- To make a request click on the location where the book is currently available and complete the online request form in full.
- Print Journals:
- A separate form must be completed for each article. Entire issues or volumes of a journal will not be transferred.
- To make a request click on the location where the journal is currently available and complete the online request form in full.
Pick up information
You will receive email notification when the item has arrived. To pick up the material bring your library card to the circulation/service desk of the library you requested for pick up unless otherwise notified.
UXBRIDGE CAMPUS and PICKERING LEARNING SITE
To order material for pickup at the Uxbridge Campus or the Pickering Learning Site contact the circulation desk at the North Oshawa Campus Library (905.721.3082). Material will be sent to the reception desk for pick up.share