Office hours Mondays to Fridays
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visit us in:
Student Services building,
Coaching and Support Centre
Students call the Oshawa office to arrange appointments on site or via Skype.
Students and graduates
As career educators on campus, the Career Development office has a team of coaches ready to assist, guide and encourage Durham College students and graduates to:
- Learn about their chosen career paths, assess their personal traits, skill sets and values
- Discover what employers are looking for in new recruits, and the art of networking and building industry relationships
- Learn how to translate their academic experiences into resumes and professional letters
- Prepare for job interviews and achieve success in the workplace
DC’s Hired site
Students and graduates can access our exclusive DC Hired site to:
- View job postings and employer links
- Explore job opportunities on campus
- Book coaching appointments
- Explore career resources
- Register for career-related events and employer recruitment sessions
To access the Career Development online, please use your MyCampus ID and password to log in. If your MyCampus account is inactive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.721.3333.
Provincial Key Performance Indicator (KPI) results
The following are a few of our highlights from the provincial government’s latest KPI survey of Ontario colleges, released April 20, 2016.
|Graduate Employment||Employer Satisfaction||Graduate Satisfaction||Student |
|83.2 per cent||92.2 per cent||77.9 per cent||75.2 per cent||69 per cent|
Each year, Durham College produces a Graduate Employment Report based on information compiled from the KPI survey. The information contained in the report profiles the employment status of Durham College graduates from post-secondary programs in 2015-2016. Six months after graduation, our graduates are contacted by an independent consulting firm (contracted by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities), regarding their employment status and their satisfaction with their college experience. The data gathering process for this report follows the guidelines of the Freedom of Information Act.
The information contained within is a useful resource to help you with your future plans. The statistics can be accessed in two ways:
- Access the Durham College Graduate Employment Report [PDF – 500 KB].
- Access detailed program statistics, please log in to the DC Hired site and click on Career Resources then the appropriate school name.
For additional information on Key Performance Indicators, please visit the Durham College KPI website.