Business and industry
Durham College offers a diverse range of professional services and opportunities. Our experts can assist your organization with:
- Training your employees.
- Hiring staff from your community.
- Hiring Durham College students and graduates.
- Obtaining Government funding when you hire and train staff.
- Accessing funding for innovation, applied research, commercialization.
- Giving to Durham College.
Hire a Student
- Post your job leads for free; hire students and graduates.
- Build your brand and get involved on campus.
- Participate in job fairs and networking events; meet students and faculty.
- Discover new talent.
Train your employees
- Customized training for your business.
- Practical skills delivered by industry experts.
- Testing and exam administration for your industry or association.
- Hire qualified individuals from your community.
- Receive government incentives for new hires (for eligible employers).
- Professional support for hiring new staff, job fairs, training, resources, etc.
- Locations in Beaverton, Bowmanville, Oshawa, Port Hope, Port Perry and Uxbridge
Giving to Durham College
Research and Development