School Cup Challenge
What if all the amazing memories and relationships you’ve created at Durham College (DC) could give you a chance to win $500 and a pair of tickets to a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game?
It can, by taking part in the Alumni office’s second-annual School Cup Challenge!
Share your memories starting Monday, March 2, 2015.
WHAT IS THE GRADUATING CLASS SCHOOL CUP CHALLENGE?
- If you are a spring or fall 2015 grad, the challenge gives you the opportunity to share your favourite memories of DC, for a chance to win $500, a pair of Toronto Maple Leafs tickets and other amazing prizes.
- The academic school with the highest student participation will win a bursary; $1,000 for first and $500 for second. This award will be given to a DC student for 2015-16 academic year.
- The winning school will also have its name engraved on the School Cup Challenge trophy and of course, win bragging rights!
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
- Share your memories using the online form any time between March 2, starting at 12 a.m. and ending Friday, March 20, at 12 a.m.
- You can also submit your entry in person at Countdown to Grad where you can learn about the perks available to you through the Alumni Association; enjoy a slice of pizza and receive a graduating gift! Dates and times for each campus are:
- Oshawa campus: Tuesday, March 10, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Campus Recreation and Wellness Centre, Gym 3
- Whitby campus: Thursday, March 12, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Student Lounge
- Pickering Learning Site: Tuesday, March 17, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., Student Lounge
- You can also submit your entry by visiting the School Cup Challenge booth in The Pit on Wednesday, March 4 and Wednesday, March 18.
Share your memories and help new students create memories for years to come!
For further information, please contact:
Annual Development and Alumni Operations Administrator
905-721-2000 ext 6262
Campus Corners, Room 102