Student Services building,
2000 Simcoe St. N.
Oshawa, ON L1H 7K4
1610 Champlain Ave.
Whitby, ON L1N 6A7
(Oshawa campus, Student Services building)
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Front Counter and Contact Centre
(payments and registration)
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.,
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Payment options and methods
Your fee statement provides information about the fees you owe for the upcoming academic year, payment options, amounts and due dates. It also includes your program supply fees (if applicable) and mandatory ancillary fees.
To view/print your fee statement, please click on the appropriate link below:
- New students
- Returning students (MyCampus – Helpful Links – Paying Your Fees – click View Fee Statement)
- International students (first-year)
FULL-TIME POST-SECONDARY STUDENTS
Durham College (DC) offers multiple payment options for full-time post-secondary students.
In order to secure your seat in your program, you are required to pay a $500 non-refundable tuition deposit by the deadline date indicated on your fee statement. Please note that your deposit will be applied to the total fees owing for the academic year.
For the balance of fees owing, you have a choice of two payment options:
- Payment Plan A: Pay total fees (less tuition deposit) for the entire academic year by the payment due date indicated on your fee statement.
- Payment Plan B: Pay fees for each academic semester (less tuition deposit) by the payment due dates indicated on your fee statement.
Once you have paid your tuition deposit, you will receive an email from us outlining other important information and dates regarding your next steps for registration.
We encourage you to pay the balance of your fees by the due date(s) indicated on your fee statement in order to avoid late payment charges.
OSAP FUNDED STUDENTS
- Students receiving funding from the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) are required to pay the $500 non-refundable tuition deposit as indicated on your fee statement.
- OSAP recipients who meet the following conditions may be eligible to defer the balance of their first semester fees.
- Confirmation that a tuition deposit of $500 has been received by DC on or before the due date indicated on your fee statement.
- You have indicated on your OSAP application that your funds will be redirected to DC to cover your tuition fees.
If you are receiving funding from an external agency (i.e. WSIB, Second Career, Third Party Sponsors), you are required to pay the $500 non-refundable tuition deposit as indicated on your fee statement.
- If you have written confirmation of funding, you are required to provide us with an authorization letter from your sponsor. Once we have received this letter and you have been registered, your sponsor will receive an invoice to be paid.
- It is important that we receive your tuition deposit and authorization letter prior to the due date indicated on your fee statement to secure your seat in your program.
Aeroplan Miles and TD Points
Thanks to a new agreement with HigherEdPoints.com, students can now redeem their Aeroplan© Miles and TD Points into funds that can be used to help pay for fees.
You can also convert the Aeroplan© Miles and TD Points of family members and friends as anyone can donate their points to an individual student.
For more information and to set up an account, please visit: http://www.higheredpoints.com.
Please note that it takes up to five business days for the credit to appear on your student account so keep this in mind as your fee payment deadline(s) approach.
Electronic banking is the fastest, most convenient way to pay your fees. You can pay through online banking, telephone banking or even by automatic teller machine (ATM).
Add DC as a payee and use the nine-digit student number found on your fee statement as your account number.
We encourage you to make your online fee payment as soon as possible, and at least five business days prior to the due date, in order to ensure there is enough time for your payment to reach us.
Please note: Payments cannot be made through Interac e-transfer or PayPal.
You may choose to pay your fees by credit card through the DC website.
- If you are a new student, use the online student tuition credit card payment link.
- If you are a returning student, use MyCampus (under Helpful Links – Paying Your Fees – click Credit Card payment).
Accepted credit cards include Visa, MasterCard and American Express, Discover and Diners Club.
Please note once a payment has been applied to your student account, all credit card payments must be paid through the MyCampus portal.
Although we encourage you to take advantage of our electronic payment options, you can also pay your fees in person. Please note you are required to present a copy of your fee statement at the time of payment.
Valid methods of payment are debit card, credit card, money order or bank draft (in Canadian funds and made payable to Durham College).
Please note: DC accepts cash payments for tuition fee deposits. We do not accept personal cheques or faxed payments.
For payment inquiries, please call 905.721.3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For financial aid/OSAP inquiries, please call 905.721.3036 or email email@example.com.