Current studentsFuture students
Book online via MyCampus
Call the Oshawa office to arrange
- VISIT US IN:
Student Services building
Mondays to Fridays
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
September – April
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
May – August
8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
*Appointments are recommendedPickering
Call the Oshawa office to book an appointment.
On-campus employment program
The Durham College Student Employment Program (DCWorks/Summer Employment) is intended to provide returning students who demonstrate a financial need with useful career-related experiences that will help them to achieve their personal and academic goals.
The Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities no longer funds this program. However the Financial Aid and Awards office is dedicated to continuing the program and has committed funds to it. As a result, the Summer Employment program will be fully funded by Financial Aid and Awards.
To be eligible for the Summer Employment program, a student may be required to meet the following requirements:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident and meet the Ontario Residency requirements as defined by OSAP
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Preference will be given to students with a Student Access Guarantee need (as calculated by the OSAP assessment).
- Returning Durham College students must have a full time student term G.P.A of 2.0 from their previous term to meet the academic requirement.
- Must be enrolled in a post secondary program with a minimum of 60% of a full time course load or 40% for students with a permanent disability.
- To apply student must complete a Student Financial Profile application via MyCampus. Once logged in to MyCampus click on the DC Student tab, and on this page you will find the Student Financial Profile link under the photo.