Search the FAQs
Use the form below to search the FAQs
Yes, by following these steps:
- Visit www.durhamcollege.ca
- Log onto MyCampus
- Click ‘Administrative Services’, ‘Student information’, ‘Registration’, then ‘Book List for Term’
- Select the correct term (i.e. Fall 2013). This will produce a list of the courses you are enrolled in for Fall 2013
- Click on “Go to the Bookstore”. The books for each course will be listed underneath the course title
- Click on the "Shopping cart" icon on the right or the book title to add the textbook to your basket
- Click "Continue Shopping" and add the rest of your books
- Click "Checkout"
- Skip down to creating a new account and enter all required information
- Click "Submit order"
- Choose a ‘Shipping profile"
- Click "Pay now"
- Enter your credit card information and then click "Submit."
Recommendation: Visit www.durhamcollege.ca/orientation to navigate all your college business including how to purchase your books.
Delivery inside Ontario: The Campus Bookstore uses Purolator Courier and requires a signature upon delivery. Please provide a complete street address with street number and street name. P.O. Box numbers and Rural Route numbers are not sufficient. If your order is being delivered within Ontario, please expect to receive it within five business days. For orders outside of Ontario, delivery times vary. Please contact the bookstore if you have any questions regarding your order.
Please note: Textbooks are delivered to the Pickering Learning Site and Whitby campus free of charge.
Delivery costs for shipping outside of Ontario are:
- Within Canada: $15
- International: varies depending on the weight
In-store pickup (no charge): Orders will require one to two business days to be completed and ready for pickup. You must bring your valid campus ID card with you for pick up.
Yes, Durham College clothing can be purchase online by visiting the Bookware3000 web pages.
The bookstore also does custom sweatshirt orders.
- Visit www.durhamcollege.ca;
- Log onto MyCampus;
- Click 'Administrative Services', 'Student Information', 'Registration', then 'Book List for Term';
- Select the correct term (i.e. Winter 2012). This will produce a list of the courses you are enrolled in for Winter 2012; and
- Click on “Go to the Bookstore”. The books for each course will be listed underneath the course title.
Recommendation: visit www.durhamcollege.ca/gps to navigate all your college business and for steps to purchasing books.
- Pricing from the publisher has not been received. The item is NOT free and as soon as we are notified about the price, it will be automatically updated on the web; and
- Books that do not have a price listed or have an on hand quantity of 0 cannot be ordered and are considered special orders. Students must contact the bookstore in person.
Books can be purchased at the:
Campus Bookstore – Oshawa Campus; and
Tuck Shop in the Student Centre.
Recommendation: Be sure to check the editions and the ISBN number at the back of the book to be sure they match before buying used textbooks.
Gordon Willey building, Room A125
Hours of operation: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Beginning May 21, the summer hours will be Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hours of operation Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed from noon to 1 p.m. each day
The Campus Bookstore will only price match with the Canadian Chapters-Indigo website and the Canadian Amazon website. Price matching will only apply to in-store purchases at the Campus Bookstore, not online sales, and will be valid only at the time of the initial purchase. You can only price match on in-store stock – no rain checks. There will be no limit on the quantity per purchase or per client. The bookstore reserves the right to cancel or suspend this policy without notice.
To price match, just come to the counter with a smartphone showing the website URL, date and the following information on the book or ebook:
If you have a paper printout with the above information, it must be used within three calendar days from the time of printing.