Durham College is hosting information sessions about creating portfolios for future students.
During each session you will learn:
- How to make your portfolio reflect what you are about
- How to organize your portfolio and make an interesting visual presentation
- The importance of including a range of themes and media
- Tips from the pros on how to polish up your portfolio so it makes heads turn
- What you need to know about college and university admissions
This session is offered:
- Thursday, January 17 – 6 to 8 p.m.
All sessions will be held at Durham College’s Oshawa Campus, Gordon Willey building, Room B105.
For more information please contact:
T: 905.721.2000 ext. 6587