How to get started in your course
How to get started in your course:
- Go to www.ontariolearn.com and select Login.
- Review the Username and Password links on the left side of the screen to determine your login information. Enter your username and password and click select Start a Session.
- Review all Start-up announcements once you have successfully logged in to the OntarioLearn ePortal.
- To access your course(s), click on the course title to connect to the course platform. A new browser window will open and you will be required to re-enter your username and password (it is the same username and password as required in the second step above).
If your course is to be delivered on the FirstClass platform you will be required to download and install the FirstClass software before you can log in. Select the FirstClass download link and follow the instructions. (You are only required to download and install the software once).
- If your course is to be delivered on the Blackboard platform, you must update the Personal Information section to include your e-mail address. Failure to do this means the instructor has no way of contacting you. To update the Blackboard system with your personal email address:
- Login to the Blackboard system.
- Click on Personal Information, then Edit Personal Information.
- In the E-mail field, delete “firstname.lastname@example.org” and enter your personal e-mail address.
- Check to make sure that the information you have entered is correct.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Submit.
- If you encounter any difficulties, please review the Frequently Asked Questions area for troubleshooting tips or contact the Embanet 24/7 Technical Support Help Desk.